Nigeria Online Money
Nigeria Online Money
Nigeria Online Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nigeria Online Money

Get up-to-date guide/information on how to make legitimate and re-occurring income online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how to create a blog and make money with it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

how to create a blog and make money with it. Empty
PostSubject: how to create a blog and make money with it.   how to create a blog and make money with it. EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:27 pm

STEP TO STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE A BLOG WITH LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT
What is the one thing that stops so many people from pursuing a full-time online income? MONEY!
So, I decided to put this post together to show you how easy it is to start a legitimate blog for little amount of money. This is not some short term project that will die out in a month. It’s something that can make money for a long time – as long as you keep it going. This is also something you can duplicate to create an online empire.
You need hard work and dedication. As I mentioned, this will not cost you much. So there’s no excuse.
#1: Pick your Niche – Cost you nothing.Pick a niche that you like, especially for your first one. Your first website is going to teach you a lot, and you want to make sure you can give 100%. This is much easier if it’s a niche that you are into. If you want to try other niches that are profitable but you aren’t totally into, that’s fine because you will already have the blueprint.
#2: Find a Domain Name – Cost some money:
You want to find a domain name that is short and easy to remember. Get creative. Think of sites like HypeBeast. What is a HypeBeast? Who cares… it’s easy to remember and everyone knows it – It’s become a brand!
If you’re having trouble getting creative, head on over to Panabee.com and you’ll have a good domain name in about few seconds. For domains, your best choice is to go with GoDaddy. They push out more coupon codes than any other company. Just google search “GoDaddy 99 cent domain coupons” and you’ll be all set. You might have to try a few of them until you find a valid one, but it will save you about $10. You can also try NameCheap. A lot of people recommend them, but I have only visited GoDaddy.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BUYING A DOMAIN NAME FROM Godaddy.com
1.Type your desired domain name in the highlighted box.
2.Click “Select”
3.Click “Continue to Cart”
4.Click “Continue to Cart”
5.Change the term to “1 Year”
6.Click “Add” and insert your coupon code.
7.Click “Proceed to Checkout” and pay.
Congratulations! You’ve just purchased your first domain!
#3: Get Hosting – will cost you some money.
I simply don’t believe in having my domain and hosting in one place. So we’re gonna go with the king: HostGator. It’s shared hosting but you get cPanel and a lot of features for just 1 cent for the first month. It’s an absolute steal!
Once you grow your website and have money coming in then you can look into dedicated servers and stuff like that. No need to get ahead of yourself in the beginning.
STEP TO STEP GUIDE TO BUYING HOSTING FROM by HostGator.com:
1.Go to HOSTGATOR and click “Get Started Now”
2.Scroll down and “Sign Up Now” (Hatchling Plan)
3.Click “I already own this domain” then type in the domain you just bought.
4.For billing cycle, choose the “1-month cycle”.
5.Click “Checkout Now!”

Awesome! You’ve just bought your first hosting! For just .01 cent !

#4: Set up an Email List – Cost nothing:
Collecting emails is probably the best way to constantly make money from your website. Once you have someone’s email you can continue to send them offers and get them to return to your website.
MailChimp allows you to build a list of up to 2,000 subscribers for free. No credit card is needed to start the free account either. By the time you reach 2,000 email subscribers, you should be making plenty of money to cover the cheap $10/month fee for the next plan!

#5: Install WordPress – Cost nothing:
I would suggest you use WordPress for many different reasons. First, it’s user-friendly and it makes adding and editing content so simple. Second, content is the backbone of a site so you want to make it as simple as possible to feed your site content. WordPress is also the easiest as far as customizing. You can make your site do almost anything you could ever imagine just by using themes and plugins. You don’t have to know how to code at all and you can build a really nice looking website with it. It’s free to install and if you buy your hosting from HostGator, they have a simple 1 click WordPress install option that automatically loads the latest version of WordPress on your hosting account.
When you set that up through your hosting you will set up your login details so make sure you write them down and keep them in a safe place. The same goes for your database username and password. Keep them on your computer in a text file but also, write them down offline as well just in case something happens.
#6: Install a Premium Theme – Cost some money (Or Free)
You could use a free theme but the paid ones have so many more features and they come out of the box ready to go, requiring very little extra tweaking. I suggest you go to Theme Forest and search for magazine type themes as they tend to work the best. Most of them are responsive but confirm that any theme you consider is responsive. Don’t rush into this. I usually like to sort the search results according to popularity. This way you can see what other users are saying about the themes. There is no need to pay more than $59 for a theme.
Pick a theme that matches your niche. For example, if you are starting a health or wellness blog then you would want to look for a theme with soft natural colors. If you were starting a gaming blogo then you would want something black, chrome, and has a futuristic look. There are so many to pick from but I would suggest only buying one with a lot of previous purchases and good reviews. Look for ones by developers that have a lot of successful ones, this lets you know they know what they are doing and it also is a good sign that they will continue to update it, add features, and constantly make changes to improve it. Once you buy a theme, you get email notifications anytime the theme is updated. It’s always free to upgrade to the newest version.
OR you can use the free themes word press has to offer.
#7: Install Plugins – Cost nothing:
This is where you can really add some cool features to your site. In the beginning you should only be looking for free plugins. Some themes will come packed with every feature you will need, like contact forms and social share buttons. If your theme lacks anything or if you want extra features, search the plugin database. There is a free version of anything you could ever need.
#8: Set Up Social Accounts – Cost nothing:
Set up a Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ as a base. This gives you more places to share your content once you start to publish it. Make sure to make complete profiles and include a link to your website. This way if anyone discovers you through social media they can then easily bounce over to your website.
You want to think about social media when selecting your domain name also. Make sure the Twitter handle is available, it will fit, and that the name is available on all other profiles as well. Proper complete branding like this is key. It might not seem important in the beginning but if you do this correctly and start to see some success you will be glad you did it.
#9: Write Content (5 Articles)
I suggest you put together 5 really good long posts to start. Don’t worry about keywords or anything like that right away. This is going to serve two purposes in the beginning. It’s going to give you good practice at writing long blog posts and it’s going to give your website some content. If someone lands on your site, you need to make sure you have something interesting for them to read.
You could order content but good quality content is going to be expensive. Writing it yourself will save you money and improve your writing skills. The better you get at this, the better your website will be in the long run. Don’t look at it as “writing articles” because that sounds boring. Think of it as helping you build a new business!
#11: Install AdSense – Cost nothing:
This is simple. Sign up for an AdSense account and put 3 ad blocks per page. I would suggest starting with 1 ad banner in the header of your site, 1 ad banner in the sidebar, and then another that is shown at the end of posts.
This spreads them out a bit. Make sure to mix up text and image ads and make sure to customize your text ads so the colors match your site. This helps improve your click through rate because visitors will often click on them thinking it is more content on your site.
#12: Find CPA Offers – Cost nothing
Use OfferVault.com to locate niche related CPA offers that have nice payouts. Mix these in your site as well. You can also write blog posts around a particular CPA offer and sprinkle in affiliate links throughout the article.
#13: FB Ads – Cost some money:
Once you have your site looking good, have those first 5 articles up, and have AdSense or CPA offers up. It’s time for traffic generation!
We will use Facebook PPC.
Use $25 to create VERY targeted Facebook traffic. Then test these:
Now I pass it on to you…
What do you think? Are you having any trouble with anything? Let me know. And please don’t forget to share it with your friends if you found it helpful
Back to top Go down
https://makemoneyonlinenaija.board-directory.net

how to create a blog and make money with it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nigeria Online Money  :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: